Tuesday 1 March 2011

Get To Know Emily Better

I am going to talk about a few things that I like to get to know me better ^_^

1) My children Toby and Tiger



2) Watching  Amvs !!!

i can go on i have hundreds of hundreds amvs!!!


3) Melon Soda  ;)

This stuff taste so good ..... but it gives you a massive super sugar rush from all the sugar
than you turn int a crazy hyper person like me  XD


ok ok I got into drinking melon soda from the anime Akikan yah an anime made me drink melon soda haha
When the guy was drinking melon soda a girl transformed from the soda can


4) Melon Pan
Any lover of melon will love melon pan
Its  round and sweet and has a delicious taste of melon but the melon flavor is not overpowering to make it taste weird it's just a hint of melon



5) Anime
and I shall all tell you top favorite anime genre ........ no silly its not romance it's ........... MENTAL BLOODY PSYCHOLOGICAL ANIME!!!

*sits back opens melon soda and watches*


6)Manga 


I love reading mental bloody psychological manga as much as I like watching it
I am currently reading Deadman Wonderland

I am telling you guy it's a must read!!
and I finished reading Psyren which i blogged about before so you can go find it if you want
as well two short mangas that I have read that are just insane are Doubt and Judge
and there is many more I can go on and on and on


7)Video Games
I love playing Jrpgs they are my favorite!!! I can go on with how many rpgs I have played!!
Also bloody games!
Galerians, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Dead Spce *my new obsession* dismembering those bodies is fun weeeeeeee  etc. lol






8. Anime characters as cats!!!!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment